Asteriods Asteriods

Very nice,

Music was fitting, graphics were good, It worked,

Also don't worry about preloaders, they are for retards.

10/10 Awesome.

[KK] BLT HENTAI DRESSUP 3 [KK] BLT HENTAI DRESSUP 3

Best thing I've ever seen?

No. But top 50 definitely.

Loved the music, love the style. Very engaging game filled with rich creamy toaster undressing action. Hairy balls were a nice touch.

10/10 Very nice,

Megaman Polarity Omega Megaman Polarity Omega

Hehe :D Sweet!!!

Lol, great work finding a use for that preloader sound loop!

That was friggen amazing btw! Graphics were awesome! Interactivity was cool! Sound was great, and I am really excited to see further work!

:D Keep it up!

Hentai Quiz Deluxe Hentai Quiz Deluxe

DELAUKS!

Questions were too easy, You gota make the geeks sweat it out a bit before they get the sweet sweet reward, The yummy yummy secksyness that is piclownjew,

*fap* *fap* *fap*... ... ... what?

The Bedn Soundboard The Bedn Soundboard

Exuse me for sound like a complete idiot but...

Who is bedn?

I understand he hacked SBC but thats all i know...

Is he really in jail?

DeckMaster171 responds:

i hardly understand either, he recently came out of prison and aparently has got something to do with stealing candy

Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds Foamy: CarAndCellphoneAds

wow ive been proven wrong!

i always though that foamy was a two layer, two frame recycle. but acorsing to this he is a three layer, one frame recycle!

I agree with you about the backgrounds, all he deos is change the background and the title for each movie.

Good Wurk!

hamandcheeseclock responds:

I hate glocks but I love you

Glock Group Tetris Glock Group Tetris

Glock tetris w00tness

i hate tetris but i love GG so 10 and that song it teh best,

*me sounding like a dumbass is not intensional* but what is that song called?

Build your own Computer!! Build your own Computer!!

Good!

I made something simalar to this when i was in highschool (but it wasnt as good)

Nice range of parts to use, and i especialy liked the fact that you didnt use brand name (exept for ati) because some people get all whiny and upset when it comes to Intel versus VIA or AMD, ATI versus NVidia ect.

Graphics Were Great as well although some of the computer lighting were a bit overwhelming in that i couldnt see the mother board. and the game in essence was a "dressup" game, but i liked it anyway.

But everything was great. Keep up the good work.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

10000000000/10

Brillant!!! Interactive violence humor!

Commodore Racing 2 Commodore Racing 2

HOLDEN IS TEH BEST!

I JUST BOUGHT MY LX TORANA IT IS TEH BEST! HOLDEN R0X0r!

BTW you should make the VL straite 6 engine a VL TURBO that would be really cool!

ViperVp responds:

thanks for that idea, i'll keep the Vl. then have a vl turbo as well,... u an just put a turbo in the VL... ;)